An interactive and visual national park guide for you to experience and explore Grand Canyon National Park in immersive 3D and VR.
Parks Explorer VR - Grand Canyon National Park lets you traverse the valleys, scale the walls, and explore the beauty that the Grand Canyon is famous for, all from your iPhone or iPad.
- Freedom to flyover the park and explore on your own
- Detailed information for 34 hikes and the top sights in the park
- Guided Flyover tours of all detailed hikes, one by one, or as a group
- Virtual Reality support for Cardboard for flyover touring, hiking database, teleporting to top sites or hike start and destination
- Consistent features and functionality in both mobile 3D and mobile VR modes
- Landmark identifier with virtualized augmented reality and GPS driven USGS topo maps
- Full offline functionality, works without need for cell service or wifi
Parks Explorer VR - Grand Canyon National Park is a visual, animated, interactive, new generation outdoor guide to help you explore and experience your outdoor adventures.
For full information on this and other available National Park applications in the Parks Explorer series, visit http://www.ParksExplorer.com
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Parks Explorer VR - Grand Canyon National Park is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-25. The program can be installed on iOS.
Parks Explorer VR - Grand Canyon National Park (version 1.2) has a file size of 866.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.